Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Taking Him Out

Well, there is a lot to say and think about regarding the finding and killing of Osama Bin Laden.

It is an event I think we all knew would happen one day, it was just a matter of time.

I heard author Vince Flynn share his thoughts on 1500 ESPN's afternoon program Garage Logic yesterday.

Flynn is well versed in the operations of an event like this as he has researched this stuff extensively to support his fiction. I have not read any of his books. But I found he was able to articulate more about this operation and the why it went down the way it did better than any news item I had heard in the last 24 hours.

So, here it is for your listening...Vince Flynn being interviewed by Joe Soucherey.

It's at least one person's take on this and he has enough inside information with the intelligence community and military personnel that I think he knows what he is talking about.

No comments: