- Garage Sale will be taking place Saturday, May 21. **Stop by.
- Maddie and Kate will both be in the school concert at the Upper School in the church at 7:30pm
- Garden Update: Planting flower garden in our yard and working with veggies. We need more jalapenos
- Cousin Caleb joined our family on May 11 (family is getting bigger!)
Mom's notes on above:
- Sale is threatened by rain. Questions that come to mind: How many tarps will cover all the stuff? Am I ready for the dash - the running to and fro like a madwoman protecting our precious junk? Is there another Saturday free in the summer to re-schedule? Answers to the above. I have no idea. Yes, I need the exercise. And no, summer fills up in February.
- Mom will represent as dad is out of town on a business trip. Sing your hearts out girls.
- We can never have enough peppers. Ben just dried some from last year, beat them to a fine powder and puts them on everything.
- Nephews are the best! Our world is brighter and better with this new little one. Wait until you see the cute onesies we are making him...more on that later. It's a regular sweatshop over here with all the sewing going on.