Saturday, July 31, 2010

I Love My Oreck

I find it helps to verbalize one's gratitude. I find that sincerity grows each time I say, "I appreciate that..." or "I am grateful that...". Usually I am grateful . In fact, 99.999999% of the time, I am really truly honestly being grateful.

Sometimes though when it comes to my house, I am searching for the things that I can say with certainty I really do appreciate.

Today, I will share with you one thing that I have known for sometime, but feel compelled to publicly acknowledge.

I like the fact that when I plug in my vacuum cleaner, I can clean every square inch of my first floor without having to unplug and re-plug the vacuum into another outlet.  I can clean our living room, entry way, dining room, kitchen, hallway, and three bedrooms in one shot.

And with the Oreck, I can transition from rug to hardwood floor to the ugly retro linoleum in the kitchen without changing a thing.  It just glides from one surface to another.

Is this starting to sound like an infomercial? Well, it's not supposed to. But, for just 4 EZ payments, you too could have an Oreck...

Just kidding, I actually do like the vacuum we chose at Target and this one came with a small hand held one with attachments. This smaller one is our "basement" vacuum.  It works just as well and could probably perform the same feat as the main floor one...hitting the entire floor in one shot. I have yet to try thought as I still have the dark scary laundry room corners that I just can't reach or don't want to try to reach every time I plan to vacuum.  Maybe in a couple years I will be ready for that.

Then I will have more to choose to be grateful for.

Oh, and did you know that Mr. Oreck is from a town near Duluth?

No comments: