- Maddie wraps up learning about the early settlers to America and the Plymouth colony. She begins working on a travel brochure that will entice people to come visit colonial Rhode Island. We are all learning a lot about this state in its early stages.
- We are discerning whether or not to send Izzy to pre-school and which one. I like the idea of the YMCA pre-school 3 days/week. I go for a visit and tour today.
- Izzy and I will be visiting my friend Sarah who just and her third baby, a boy named Joseph.
- Ben keeps riding the bike every day and eating well. Now we have to buy him a new wardrobe really really cheap!
- Kate goes to a classmate's house this Friday for a birthday party. She has wanted to get together with this girl for awhile.
- Saturday is a full day: helping with a move, a birthday party, fixing up a bike to give away, Lord's Day, and watching the movie "Man On Wire" (recommended by Jacob and Birdie).
Tuesday, February 3, 2009
Stuff Happening This Week
Posted by We choose to live this life. at 7:01 AM