In lieu of mailing cards and a picture this year, we are happy to share our highlights of 2008 the virtual way.
We are thankful for:
- Vacation adventures (trips to Devil's Lake Campground and Breezy Point resort; Maddie to People of Praise Servant Camp for one week)
- A rich life in our neighborhood (including welcoming our new goddaughter and next door neighbor, Audrey Lee)
- Business ventures (Lucy, a new consultant with Usborne Books; Ben, planning his BAC Cycling company - so far, an idea; maybe a reality in the future)
- Family milestones (mom running for state office; a new niece/nephew on the Cunningham side, arriving soon!)
- Celebrating life (Grandma Claire passed away in November)
- Growing and loving as a family (with 3 year old Izzy, 1st grader Kate, and 3rd grader Maddie)
- 10 years of sweet married life!
- Tim, who is serving in Iraq and will be back in the U.S. this summer
- Healing of dad's lymphoma
- Our Spring time basement renovation project
Merry Christmas to you all and Happy New Year!
Ben, Lucy, Maddie, Kate and Isabel