Kate the Great
- I want the mini Kit
- I want thick mittens
- I want ballat chos
- I want the game jumping monkeys
- I want a coat adn a skarff
- I want Kit close
- I want to be able to do cartwheels
- I want a picture
- I want to selbrate Jesus' birthdaye
- I want a stuff animal and it will be a cat
- I want to be flid with joy
- I want a sled
- I want a caping wisl (http://www.rei.com/product/745498)
- I want the Molly's outfit or the miny Ruthie is someone gets me Ruthie I would like Ruthie's close
- I want the game Bockish
- I want a small notebook
- I want the Dolly Dressing dolls book
- I want a few more Madilene movies.
Isabel's list (as of today) would probably be something like this
- A normal appetite so I can finish the PBJ sandwich mom made me for lunch
- My normal clean bed sheets and "fan" pillowcase
- More snuggle time with mom and/or dad
- Maddie reading more Farm Yard Tales to me
- General health and happiness by Tuesday so I can enjoy pre-school in our living room with my five friends
- A solid night's sleep
So here we are gathered around our basement computer desk checking out this new blog thing...Kate is trying out the treadmill for the first time. Ben is getting his evening walk in most days to condition for the Winter Camping trip.
Other tasks tonight will include:
- Encouraging Maddie to complete her writing assignment on the first six chapters of "The Prince and the Pauper".
- Last two loads of weekly laundry
- Making Izzy's bed (see her wish list)
- Mental preparation for a new week, and a holiday one at that!